Meet your to-go tool for life! We paired premium steel and aluminum for the strongest, full-sized, collapsible compact shovel ever. Best for mud or hard pack, use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, and ground-breaking.
Engineered with the collective expertise of rally drivers, smokejumpers, trail builders, overlanders and first responders, the Delta delivers failproof engineering, pro-grade materials and American ingenuity to the art of getting unstuck.
Tested to survive 1000 pounds of leveraging force, the telescoping, high-strength multi-tool features a T-grip handle that extends to 51 inches and our patented foldable, locking 3-in-1 blade for power plus precision whether breaking rock-hard ground, digging wet, heavy mud or trenching soft sand.
We know that the biggest problem with a shovel is not having one when you need it. With our custom-designed, securely lockable custom mounts, you'll always have your Delta at hand - and never in the way. Attach it to your truck rack, body panel, spare tire mount, or in a bed system or storage drawers.
- Blade: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)