Meet the bulldozer of shovels. The Alpha Expedition is perfect for moving serious volume on the biggest jobs. Designed with a serrated blade, it can rake and scoop for optimal use - whether you’re clearing a driveway or digging out a vehicle.
Built to be as useful on the job site as it is out in the elements, we designed our Alpha Expedition shovel to be the bulldozer of shovels. A max-volume scoop, begging to dig you out of snow or sand, is paired with the strength of aircraft-grade aluminum and the portability to go anywhere.
Our Alpha Expedition is crafted from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, which makes it lightweight and easy-to-use. Made to withstand 3800 pounds of force, you can easily crack ice in your driveway as well as you can move mounds of sand or snow.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 51.5" or 39.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Collapsed: 21.5” x 14” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 57” (or 130 cm), 47", 35"