MAXTRAX MKII: The World's Most-Popular Recovery Board.
The MAXTRAX MKII is the golden standard of high-quality recovery boards. There is no other product that beats the MKII’s legendary durability, wide color range, innovative mounting options, six glove-friendly handles, and our 15-year track record of manufacturing world-class Australian-made innovative products. We have MKII sets which have seen constant use for almost a decade with no signs of slowing down.
Equipped with our patented Keyhole, MAXTRAX MKII is compatible with our Mounting Pin Set and Rear Wheel Harness.
- Heavy-duty, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack, or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland and Arizona.
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials