Meet the king of versatility: the impeccably designed, incredibly strong, and surprisingly lightweight Delta Pro. Featuring 3 blade modes and lengths, this full-sized, rust-proof shovel collapses to stow, pack, or rack mount when you're done. Read more below to find out why our customers give it 5 stars!
Meet the Delta Pro: a shovel so beautifully and so rigorously designed that it’ll make other off-roaders ask what is that thing?
How do we know? We've been there.
From the trail to the trade show, the Delta Pro is a conversation-starter. We have often taken our shovel off our rig to show just how quickly it goes from mounted and stowed to assembled and ready to rock. Be warned: owning a Delta Pro may help you find new friends (and lead to some serious shovel envy).
Our shovels are consciously crafted from the design phase, where every detail of this heritage-quality tool was carefully considered. This thoughtful design carries through to the execution, which starts with premium aircraft-grade aluminum, selected for its unique balance of strength, weight, and style.
In fact, our precisely milled aircraft-grade aluminum is machined into such an eye-catching form it could almost be in Esquire magazine.
- Blade: premium aircraft grade 6000 series aluminum
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in anodized finish for durability
- Nylon Zytel T-grip
- Maximum length 51" long, with two optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Collapsed: 24" x 11" x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz